(Ba)NanoBrowserQuest — The Lost Temple Expansion
I’m thrilled to announce the release of the latest expansion for our beloved game, Nanobrowserquest! This new update brings a ton of exciting features and content that will for sure be bringing the game to a whole new level.
- A vast new map to explore with interactive mechanics, puzzles to solve and treasures to discover
- 5 new offensive skill (Magic, Flame, Lightning, Cold & Poison)
- 7 new sets giving your character new looks and abilities (Emerald, Executioner, Dragon, Templar, Demon, Moon & Mystical)
- new properties such as magic find, attack speed, skill timeout reduction, resistances and much more
- 31 Runes* with unique properties to create Runewords* on socket weapons, armors and shields
- increased personal stash capacity to store more items (10 pages)
- 6 new bosses to fight
- new enemies with ranged attacks (Archers and Mages)
- 36 new achievements
- up to lvl 71 unlocked
A random assortment of 31 runes will drop based on the enemy’s level. The rarity and strength of the runes increase with the level of the enemy, but they become more scarce.
Arranging runes in a specific order while socketing them into an item results in a runeword item. For instance, a 6 socket armor can hold a 6 rune runeword, but it’s crucial to add the runes in the right sequence. You can join the Discord server and utilize the bot commands to gain further knowledge. Currently, there are 31 runewords available, with the potential for more to be added in the future.
Due to their high level of difficulty, the new challenging areas in the game will necessitate teamwork in order to successfully navigate, as attempting to do so alone would be a near-impossible feat.
Constructing this expansion was a remarkable experience that involved numerous sleepless nights and copious amounts of coffee to power through. As a testament to the hard work put in, I would like to share some epic statistics with my fellow developers.
I hope you enjoy this latest expansion and all the new content it has to offer.
Thank you for your continued support, and happy gaming!